05.08.16 = A Mothers Advise
Mothers teach us so many things through-out our lives, from the basics of how to feed and dress ourselves to how to handle difficult situations. Here are a few areas of advise my mother has given me over the years;
1. Family - "Forgive and Forget, and just hope your sister will do the same."
2. Friendships - "Never be the first to arrive to a party and never be the last to leave."
3. Work - "You can do anything you want, but not everything."
4. Romance - "Never let your fire die, because a man with meat seeks fire."
5. Spirituality - "While you're waiting for the spirit to move you, move the vacuum. Cleanliness is next to Godliness"
6. Finances - "Never buy a sofa with a lifetime guarantee, because guaranteed you won't want it for a lifetime."
7. Humor - "When you find the humor in a difficult situation, you win every time."
There have been times when I haven't taken her advise, and when all else fails, I do what she told me to do in the first place. But with all her wonderful advise, I find it best to follow her example; "Live loving and you'll love living." Love you Mom, Happy Mothers Day!